Using Facebook for Fundraising... it's easy!
Fundraising through Facebook has been a growing trend over the past few months and we've found that fundraisers have had great success is achieving their goals by creating and sharing Facebook campaigns. If you're looking for a way to fundraise prior to RFA, this is a great way, especially if you're active on Facebook and open/interested in sharing your story.
Here's how to set it up:
1. Go to your Facebook page and begin to create a post.
2. You'll notice that below the post colors, there are a number of options. Scroll down and select "Support nonprofit".
3. Type in "The Desmoid Tumor Research Foundation".
4. Type your post including your personal experience and why DTRF is important to you, and as soon as you finish it/share it, it will show up on your and your friends' news feeds.
5. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your fundraising campaign link to share how much you've raised.
Visit Facebook.com to get started today! Thank YOU for supporting desmoid tumor research through DTRF!